Tuesday, July 6, 2010

SYDNEY DESIGN



I'm running a KNITTING CONSTRUCTION WORKSHOP during Sydney Design at the PowerHouse Museum; August 15-18.
There's only 20 per class; which will be a nice hands on group size for me to show how to make pieces from the Construction Knitting Patterns and join them to make different garments. I will be adding little annexes (some extra shapes) to the patterns in these workshops and I'll show how to get some extra variations within the constructions. I'll also be sharing some stories on how my bespoke yarn is made; images of where I source it and the way its processed. I'm also going to have some new products on display - I'll keep that a surprise; and new yarn colours at the YBM Design Market.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...More Beautiful Books