Monday, July 29, 2013

Art Yarns at Gather

Suzie Brown aka WOOLWENCH paid Gather a visit to demonstrate her spinning wheel magic, and exhibit her amazing Art Yarns.  For me, having a yarn shop is like Christmas everyday (even rude customers I liken to drunk relatives), but when Suzie delivered 2 bags of fibre colour, fresh off the plane from Amsterdam, it was like all my Christmases had come at once, because this beautiful work together in one display was overwhelming.  WoolWench's handyed, handspun art yarns are available on the Gather online store, and will be on display in the shop until sold out, and if you don't aquire a piece of this fibre art very quickly, I will knit it all up myself because its just too tempting.







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...More Beautiful Books